Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Your favorite buns
Sliced ham, cut into cubes
Shredded pizza blend cheese
Dry Italian Seasoning
1. Clear a work surface. It goes faster if you do each step all at once instead of one sandwich at a time.
2. In a mixing bowl, spoon in some mayonnaise and sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top. Add seasoning to taste. Stir to blend well.
3. Open up the buns and lay on the work surface. Spread each side with the mayonnaise mixture.
4. Put ham cubes on the bottom half of each bun.
5. Sprinkle cheese over the ham.
6. Replace the top part of the bun and wrap each sandwich in foil. (Alternately you can place sandwiches in a glass baking dish and cover the dish with foil if you don't want foil directly on your sandwiches. The foil will keep the buns soft, while melting the cheese.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
8. Serve hot.
Do you have a family favorite sandwich recipe?
This post may be linked at these great parties.